Family Owned Pet Shop
Based in Orange, Connecticut, A to Z was founded in 2012 and is dedicated to finding a forever home for every animal here.
A to Z Pet Shop is a proud family-owned and operated pet shop specializing in providing residents in Orange, Connecticut, and the surrounding areas, with high-quality pets. From puppies and kittens to small animals and those in-between, we take pride in knowing that not only are our “residents” happy, but they’re healthy. Weekly, a veterinarian visits our store to examine every animal. If they notice that one of our little pals is under the weather, they’ll address the situation on the spot. In addition to high-quality pets, we also have an array of affordable, top-tier pet food and treats, as well as a frequent buyer program for just about every brand in our store. With over 15 years of experience in the business, experience a pet shop like no other at A to Z Pet Shop!
In addition to your average mixed-breeds, such as Maltipoos and Goldendoodles, A to Z Pet Shop also has an array of purebred puppies. Our purebreds have complete records of up-to-date vaccinations, a pedigree, and (sometimes) photos of their puppy parents!
Frequent Buyer Programs
At A to Z Pet Shop, we offer various frequent buyer programs; from dog food and treats to small animal bedding, there’s a frequent buyer program for every pet parent’s needs. As a small business in Orange, Connecticut, we are very grateful for our customers and want to repay them for being loyal. The next time you stop by, please provide the store with your name, phone number, and email address — that way, we can log all of your transactions and enroll you in various frequent buyer programs as a token of our gratitude.
Some of our most popular programs include:
Carefresh®: Buy 9, Get 1 Free
Four Paws Wee-Wee® Pads: Buy 10, Get 1 Free
Fromm®: Buy 12, Get 1 Free
Fussie Cat®: Buy 12, Get 1 Free
NutriSource®: Buy 12, Get 1 Free
Oxbow®: Buy 6, Get 1 Free
Ethical Procedures Followed by A to Z Pet Shop
- Every animal comes first.
- Our business is family-owned and operated daily, with tireless dedication to our animals and customers.
- Veterinarian care is never withheld.
- Customer service is taken very seriously.
- If any breeder falls below our standards of quality, we discontinue all collaboration — no exceptions.
- Our employees are treated like family and are well-respected.
- Occasional illness in animals is, unfortunately, inevitable. We go above and beyond to treat every pet, as well as help customers every step of the way if their pet is under the weather.
- We always participate in adding and giving back to the community.
- At our store, there are no pressure sales, nor is there a commission salesforce. We firmly believe in the “sleep on it” mentality.
- We never focus on money — we focus on family/pet connections.
- We offer holds without deposits to discourage impulse purchases. We always fit the right pet for the current family dynamic.
- Returning or surrendering any pet for any reason is always accepted at our store. Even for pets not purchased from our business, we will never leave pets unwanted or without a loving home.
— We Want to Hear From You —